- Account Creation Information
When you sign up for the Service, we collect and use the Personal Data you provide to us such as your name, email address, or E-currency wallet address, IP address, such as information we associate with your Account and the Service provided to you.
- Log Information
Our company collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site and log into your account (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Information on Cookies
We use “cookies” to allow the Site to recognize your browser and store user preferences and other information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
- Our compnay has designed the technologies that protect your personal information 100% secure. The security of Personal Data is important to us, but we remind users that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We can only guarantee that we will do our best to keep your data safe.
- The Site is not directed at person under the age of eighteen (18). In general, and with certain exception, privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation, generally require that the collection of Personal Data of persons under the age of sixteen (16) (“Children”) requires parental consent. Further, if the member state of the European Union has not provided a lower age limit (provided that such lower age is not under 13 years), the General Data Protection Regulation obliges parents to give a consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we discover that a person under the age of 16 has provided use us with Personal Data, we will delete such information from our servers immediately..
Changes to your Personal Data
- A Client has the right to access a personal information that is collected or used by our company.
- A Client can change, update or fix the data.
- A Client can ask us for a copy of a personal data.
- A Client can ask us to delete personal information.
How to Contact Us
THE MOTHER OF CRYPTO CURRENCIES
No-RISK-NO-FUN BUSINESS LIMITED
9 Smithy St. London
United Kingdom, E1 4NJ